Report on the Development Status of Chinese Biogas Industry
Author：CNREC Source： Pub Date： [2012-02-19]
On the basis of investigation and statistics, data (up to the end of 2009) have been gained on the discharge of industrial wastewater and residue, agricultural livestock excrement, municipal waste and sludge from sewage treatment plant of China, as well as the amount of biogas convertible resources.
The report has discussed the current development of the large and medium sized biogas projects of China, its main contents are as follows:
(1) The number of biogas projects, scale, annual biogas production, project investment and economic benefit.
(2) The major process technologies, equipments and auxiliary devices adopted by all kinds of biogas projects, the standards of the available technical equipments and the specific plans for the national standard of the key technical equipments.
(3) Problems in the design, construction, operation and management, project certification，special team construction and their solutions.
(4) Centralized mode of biogas projects and environmental protection.
(5) Utilization of biogas, fermented residue and liquid.
In addition, the constraints for the industrialized development of the large and medium sized biogas projects of China have been analyzed and corresponding suggestions on the policy and technology have been put forward in the report.
- Pre： Last！
- Next： Last！